The MineChem mod adds the ability to work with various elements in Minecraft. For example, you can work with fission reactors to create new elements. Directly from the MineChem info page: Add all 118 elements to Minecraft with Minechem. MineChem allows you to handle elements and molecules with various machines and those all important test tubes. You can manipulate the elements with these machines into other elements and even turn raw blocks into elements.
How to install the MineChem Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Install Forge into Minecraft (link below_
- Download the mod files (link below)
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the bin folder found in the .minecraft folder ( use 7-zip or winrar).
- Copy the mod files into the minecraft.jar files
- Run the game and enjoy! Also be sure to check out the crafting guides!